Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Class 5 - Texture Mapping - Meshmoon

Had to take these 6 screenshots alone :( without my team as I missed class last week.  


 Texture Mapping - Screen Shot 1 - 3D floating stone donut within "Lunar World".  I took this screen shot because you can see the flat colored blocks behind it accentuating the detail in the stone donut.
 
Texture Mapping - Screen Shot 2 - 3D Tree Farm within "Skittles Friends World".  I took this screen shot because you can see every detail on the trees and grass, each look very life-like.
 
Texture Mapping - Screen Shot 3 - 3D construction site within "Worksite World". I took this screen shot because I thought it was a good example of texture mapping on the vehicle.  This is similar to the tank imaging exercise. 
 
 
Solid Color/Flat Shading - Screen Shot 1 - Flat colored/shaded canon within "Circus World" I chose this screen shot because given all of the detail within this world, the designer chose to create the canon without texture.  
 
 Solid Color/Flat Shading - Screen Shot 2 - Flat colored building within "Salon World" shows the building in the simplest form of blocks and color, no texture.
 
 

 Solid Color/Flat Shading - Screen Shot3 - Rocket image taken from "Campus Party Demo 2013" shows a 3D meshmoon rocket that has shading and flat color but no texture.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment